Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi

Hello world!!!!

Wow, this is weird. I am actually communicating with humans!!!!! No one has ever really been able to hear my voice before..... I hope it's not to squeaky.

Well, I am the Kitchen Sprite. I live in your kitchen cupboards and try to help you along. Now don't start the whole "Why didn't you help when.." routine. I did try to help, you just didn't pay attention. But back to what I came here to say, I am breaking the rules of Sprite hood to help you! Too long have I had to watch some one cut themselves because they weren't holding a knife correctly, too long have I tried to help you with your recipes only to have you mess them up any ways. I have taken over this computer thing, this blog, and will now use it for my own intents and purposes! I WILL HELP YOU COOK OR DIE TRYING!!! Well, actually, thats not too far from the truth. If the Drones catch me communicating with you......... well, lets just say you would be back to cutting off your fingers and mixing up recipes.

Till next "Blog"

The Kitchen Sprite

No comments:

Post a Comment